The Casa Provincial de la Maternidad 5 was built between 1889 and 1898. It consists of a series of great halls and attractive buildings, some of which are in the modernist style. All are surrounded by elegant gardens that are open to the public. These days the buildings, which used to house abandoned children, are home to radio stations, council and university offices. Its gardens are adjacent to “Camp Nou”.
Address: Plaça de la Concordia.
Metro: L3 Les Corts, Maria Cristina.